Location: Madrid, Spain
Our Brand Management team requires a specialist in the Amazon sales platform, with provable experience in Amazon seller central (more than 1 year) and Digital Marketing performing the following duties:
- Store management and products optimization on Amazon Seller platform.
- Ecommerce management, content, online stores (shopify, woocommerce…),
- Mastery of the main techniques for positioning web pages (SEO, SEM, Google Adwords) and in generating traffic to web pages and communities (RRSS, blogs, Facebook Ads, …).
- Creation and management of Amazon online stores.
- Product listings creation and content management.
- Definition of PPC campaigns and follow-up.
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute the commercial strategy in the Amazon sales platform for the different brands of the company.
- Catalogue management, product detail pages and contents.
- Create, execute and manage SEO and SEM actions in brand / ecommerce stores.
- Post-sale advice and customer service.
- In close collaboration with the direction, management and coordination of the operational technical team.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Real success stories of SEO and SEM positioning in Amazon.
- Management of web page administration panels and RRSS (Hootsuite).
- Management and optimization of PPC campaigns.
- Management and execution of emailing and social media campaigns.
- Certifications such as Amazon Sponsored Ads and Google Analytics Individual will also be valued
- Qualification (IQ), Google Adwords, among others.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.