Location: Remote, Madrid (Spain).
As we take our first steps to launch our first brands, we are looking for a talented Brand Manager to work directly with our leadership team on developing our first acquisitions. As a Brand Manager, you will act as the primary contact for BrandHero for all new brands, playing an integral role in their optimization in order to help them continue to grow and improve their profitability. You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting, different brands across multiple sectors all whilst working in a fun, faced paced and dynamic environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and improve conversion rates of newly acquired brands.
- Become an expert in Amazon tools and programs as well as other ecosystems to increase sales and ensure we’re protecting our brand.
- Lead the transition effort when we acquire a new brand/business. This includes doing a deep dive of all information provided during due diligence, migrating the prior seller’s accounts (social media, email software, customer service management, etc.), developing the relationship with the Seller and doing an audit (and potentially an overhaul) of their entire listing and end-to-end customer process.
- Proactively catch performance issues before they impact customers and understand everything about the ecosystems in which our products are selling.
- Help develop a go-to-market strategy and facilitate successful, impactful product launches
- Conduct day-to-day maintenance of product listings which are successful on Amazon. This includes; bestseller tags, monitoring relevant metrics, inventory levels, understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, pricing changes, daily reporting.
- Analyze Amazon ASIN level data (sales, conversion rate, page views, costs, etc) to determine which products are most successful and articulate data-driven recommendations to improve overall performance.
- Produce and own daily, weekly and monthly reporting for your entire portfolio of products.
- 2+ years of experience in brand management, marketing, or an analytical function, preferably at a startup, e-commerce or other fast-paced growth environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Advertising, Brand Management, Business Management or other related fields.
- Ability to dig deep into data, draw conclusions and make data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high-level organisation, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (knowledge in Python or R is considered a plus)
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, which is innovative with the ability to think outside the box.
- Someone who is highly analytical, a self-starter, who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems.
- Language skills: must be fluent in English.
- Experience in e-commerce, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.