Location: Remote, Lagos (Portugal).
We are offering the chance for someone to join BrandHero at an early stage and play an important role in helping drive the growth of the business forwards, helping play a vital role in defining BrandHero’s vision and brand identity in the marketplace.
Joining as part of a rapidly growing team you would be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified acquisition opportunities and targets for BrandHero. This role will be primarily focused on researching and a pipeline of targeted brands and then performing outreach acting as the main face of BrandHero to potential new brands. You would have the responsibility of representing BrandHero in the market whilst managing all ongoing interactions with future brands right up until the acquisition process.
What You’ll Do
- Promote and market BrandHero to potential acquisition targets.
- Explore and evaluate additional leads/prospects through different research channels.
- Produce daily and/or weekly sales analysis reports on future prospects.
- Scheduling initial prospecting meetings for the CEO/COO.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline of future leads and have all activities in the CRM.
- Meet and exceed the assigned quota of outreach touches per week.
- 1+ years of business development/sales related experience.
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads the research.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
- Bachelors degree (preferred).
- Language Skills: Must be fluent in English.
- Experience with online sales, Amazon is highly desirable but not essential.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
- 25 days paid holidays plus national bank holidays.
- Pool table, indoor gym & Padel team (Lagos’ office).
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.