Location: Lagos, Portugal.
A fundamental part of the growth strategy for BrandHero is the appointment of an Executive Assistant. Working closely with the senior leadership team are looking for someone to play a key role within the company as they will provide integral support to the CEO and the organisation as a whole to deliver on our mission.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a heavily backed start-up that is growing rapidly. The EA will have a diverse range of responsibilities broadly ranging from CEO specific responsibilities to general office management and helping with the people and culture experience as we build the company.
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role within a heavily backed start-up that is growing rapidly, with the support and guidance from an experienced entrepreneurial team.
What You’ll Do
- Coordination: travel management, active diary management with the view to take
tasks off the CEO’s plat and delegate to the right individuals. CEO meeting
preparation and internal communications assistance alongside providing support with
research, management and the execution of creative and strategic projects.
- Office Management: coordination of office management on a day to day basis.
- Maintain employee bank cards, business expenses and reimburse costs.
- File historical records.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers.
- Actively look to identify opportunities to improve workplace experience across the
organisation and directly contribute to cultural growth of the business (e.g social
events, PR, marketing, CEO announcements).
- Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience in supporting senior leadership or
previous project management experience.
- Bachelors or Masters would be preferred, not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and reach deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with and present to senior management and executives, with
the ability to build relationships at all levels across the business and with external
- Language skills: must be fluent in English
- High quality standards and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent project management, planning and organisation skills, including the ability to
handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
- 25 days paid holidays plus national bank holidays.
- Pool table, indoor gym & Padel team (Lagos’ office).
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.