Location: Remote, Lagos (Portugal).
We are offering the chance for someone to join BrandHero at an early stage and play an important role in helping drive the growth of the business forward, helping play a vital role in defining BrandHero’s vision and brand identity in the marketplace.
This is and excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role within a heavily backed start-up that is growing rapidly, work with a seasoned team and most importantly have the opportunity to help play a vital part in the future direction of BrandHero.
What You’ll Do
- Improve existing features and create new ones on back and front end.
- Define timelines for development and deployment of all technological services.
- Exercising attention to detail to ensure high standards of delivered software.
- Analysing requirements and translating requirements into robust code.
- Producing robust software containing minimal bugs.
- Developer new user-facing features.
- Produce quality code that is concise, readable and maintainable.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Experience in big data would be beneficial, not essential, but a knowledge and interest in big data is a preference.
- Experience working with Cloud based technologies.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent would be beneficial, not essential.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
- Language Skills: Must be fluent in English.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
- 25 days paid holidays plus national bank holidays.
- Pool table, indoor gym & Padel team (Lagos’ office).
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.