Location: Madrid, Spain
We are offering the chance for someone to join BrandHero at an early stage and play a pivotal role in helping drive the growth of the business forward as a Internal Recruiter.
Working closely with our Chief People Officer, this person will have the opportunity to build a world class people function. You will have the chance to own the hiring strategy for a number of key hires to bring in the brightest talent in the world to BrandHero, and help us expand internationally.
Currently, we are 45 people and we have aspirations to be a 200 person business by the end of 2022 and nearly 500 people by the end of 2023. You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting, and different projects, all whilst working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. You´ll also work on strategic projects to improve and innovate on how we attract and recruit the best professionals. You will thrive in an ambiguous environment, love start-up culture and adapt to the changing needs of the business as we scale.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role within a heavily backed start-up that is growing rapidly, work with a seasoned team and most importantly have the opportunity to help play a vital part in BrandHero(es) success.
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end recruiting including research, sourcing, candidate assessment & management, offer recommendation, negotiation & acceptance
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop interview processes that lead to quality hires
- Improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent
- Utilise ATS reports, dashboards, and other tools to illustrate the recruiting pipeline and results
- Language skills: must be fluent in English and Spanish
- High quality standards and extraordinary attention to detail
- Excellent project management, planning and organisation skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in e-commerce and working in a start-up, or prior e-commerce and start-up experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.