We are looking for a self-driven, curious, and analytically minded person to join our technology team. Reporting directly into the CTO we are looking for someone able to help solve complex business problems by leveraging data, building scalable processes as the business grows, as well as producing compelling visualisation products and recommendations.
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the business, BrandHero to quickly scale over the next years.
- Analyse big data by utilising other 3rd party software tools such as Smartscout, in order to come up with acquisition targets among the ‘not for sale’ FBA sellers as well as find new product niches for us to acquire and start our own Brands.
- Utilise a method to plan, deliver and refine data and analytical work products.
- Continual research of the latest big data and visualisation technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency.
- Analyse and evaluate 3rd party software in order to make recommendations to help improve and develop BrandHeroes own technology software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a technical equivalent.
- Someone who is highly analytical, a self-starter, who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems.
- Language skills: must be fluent in English.
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and a strong work ethic; passionate about working with, normalizing, and synthesizing large amounts of data into actionable insights.
- Data modelling experience would be beneficial, not essential.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
- 25 days paid holidays plus national bank holidays.
- Pool table, indoor gym & Padel team (Lagos’ office).
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.