Location: Lagos, Portugal
We are looking for an M&A Analyst who is going to play a pivotal role in the short and long term growth of the business. Working closely with the CEO/COO, you will prepare financial, business, product and market analysis on specific M&A targeted brands. You will own and lead all reviews on potential investment opportunities, conducting financial audits, competitive analysis, research on trends as well as a deep dive into intellectual property and contractual reviews.
For each M&A transaction you will play the lead role throughout the due diligence process. Identifying key risks & opportunities, document immediate action items for migration and complete a comprehensive investment memo.
This is and excellent opportunity to work in a hands-on role within a heavily backed start-up that is growing rapidly, work with a seasoned team and most importantly have the opportunity to help play a vital part in the future direction of BrandHero.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for building financial models and working on the initial valuation
and marketing materials for potential new brand acquisitions.
- Identification of key risks and opportunities for each potential transaction (pre &
- Take ownership of assigned deal flow and conduct a comprehensive review of
due diligence on new targets.
- Connect and develop relationships with potential acquisition targets.
- Contribute to various ongoing mandates: updates of valuation & merger models,
completion of corporate presentations etc.
- Proven experience working within M&A at a Consultancy, PE/VC, etc
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics or
other related fields.
- Language skills: must be fluent in English.
- Proficient analytical and financial modelling skills.
- High quality standards and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, planning and organisation skills, including the
ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
- 25 days paid holidays plus national bank holidays.
- Pool table, indoor gym & Padel team (Lagos’ office).
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law