Location: Remote, Lagos (Portugal)
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who’s primary responsibility will be to ensure great customer experience by overseeing the forecasting, analysis and purchasing of inventory for all of BrandHero ́s products.
This is a critical role supporting the integration process of new brands across a wide variety of categories into the BrandHero portfolio. This is a great opportunity for an organised and ambitious individual who is eager to prove themselves and work on a varied and growing portfolio of awesome brands across multiple categories.
What You’ll Do
- Create and implement inventory strategies to optimise sales, turns, inventory health and overall cost efficiencies.
- Forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows with different suppliers, including forecasting, supporting purchasing processes, and removing unproductive inventory.
- Work and own relationships with external suppliers, freight forwarders, 3P warehouses to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually.
- Ensure new brand acquisitions inventory pipelines are setup for success from day one and be able to communicate risks and opportunities to consolidate in existing supply chain.
- Research and identify potential new suppliers, comparing/interpreting cost breakdowns of current suppliers to ensure BrandHero has the best agreements in place for current/new suppliers.
- Provide analytical support around inventory coverage, health for specific items, events, channels to help BrandHero make more informed decisions and introduce best practices for inventory planning.
- Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues, develop action plans and project manage improvements with the ability to manage multiple complex issues simultaneously.
- Bachelors Degree in Operations, Management, Supply Chain or other related fields.
- Experience in inventory management modelling, forecasting, reporting and automation would be beneficial.
- Language Skills: Must be fluent in English. Business proficiency in Mandarin would be highly desirable, not essential.
- High quality standards and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Excellent project management, planning, and organisation skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast pace environment.
- Advanced Excel skills and proficient in statistical software will be a plus (Python, R).
- Attention to detail – Ability to demonstrate have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Stakeholder management – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Initiative – Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Player – Ability to be a real team player, someone who is able to cope with a diverse and rapidly changing workflow in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Flexible working environment.
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day.
- Tea & Coffee in the office.
- Social beers on Fridays.
- Regular Team Events.
- Opportunity to work internationally now and in the future.
- 25 days paid holidays plus national bank holidays.
- Pool table, indoor gym & Padel team (Lagos’ office).
If you are interested in learning more please contact our Chief People Officer, Stephen Baldock, at [email protected]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
BrandHero is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, marital status, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.